EXPERIENCE SONU AT HOME
100 Nights To Fall In Love
Try the SONU Sleep System for 100 nights in your own home and finally find the best sleep of your life. We're certain you'll be in awe after immersing yourself in comfort, but if somehow you're not, we'll come back and pick it right up for a refund.
TAKE YOUR PICK & TAKE YOUR TIME
The trial period includes all SONU mattresses, so find the best size for you and start sleeping better now. It takes a while to adjust to any new mattress, so take your time during this "adjustment period" to experience the SONU System's unique level of comfort for 100 nights.
EASY RETURNS & FULL REFUND
We're so confident that you'll love your SONU mattress that we offer easy returns for a full refund. Buy a mattress, sleep on it for longer than the break-in period, and if you don't love SONU before your 100th night, we'll send a driver to pick it up. All you pay is a transportation fee.
Trial Period Explained
All new mattresses have break-in periods, and your body needs time to adjust to the new shape and feel of your SONU, while your SONU needs time to mold itself to your unique shape. This is completely normal and referred to as the "adjustment period". Some adjustment periods are longer than others, so we allow 60 days to be sure you have enough time to finally find the best sleep of your life with SONU.
If after the initial 60 nights you don't love your SONU, we'll send a driver to pick up your mattress and donate it to a local charity or recycling center and give you a refund.
HOW IT WORKS
- Purchase a SONU Sleep System mattress from SonuSleep.com.
- We'll get your order prepared and deliver your mattress, at which time your 100-night trial period begins.
- Sleep on your new mattress for at least 60 nights. This is the adjustment period for the mattress and for your body, giving you enough time to adjust to the feel of a new mattress, and the mattress enough time to mold to your unique shape. After this 60-night adjustment period, if you're not happy in the first 100 days of delivery, email us at returns@SonuSleep.com or call us at +1 (844) 444-SONU. Our Customer Service team will work with you to resolve any concerns.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Offer valid 100 days from date of delivery.
- Offer not valid on closeout mattresses, and other non-mattress products.
- A transportation fee starting at $99 applies to deliver the used mattress to a local charity or recycling center. If your pick-up location is remote, the fee may increase to as much as $250 so we can pay the driver to make the long trip. (Don't worry, this is rare.)
- The trial period cannot be used to return products in order to redeem a current or future promotion, sale or coupon.
- Additional restrictions may apply. See full Return Policy and Terms & Conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some people adjust to a new mattress faster than others. We want to be sure you have the time to get your best night’s sleep, every night. So, when you buy direct from us, we give you 100 nights to try sleeping on your new mattress. Here’s how it works:
- Buy a Sonu Sleep mattress from us, on our website.
- We’ll get your order ready and deliver your mattress to your door.
- Sleep on your mattress for 60 nights to get used to the amazing comfort and support it offers.
- If you’re not happy in the first 100 days after your purchase, email or call us. Our Customer Service staff will work with you to answer your questions and resolve your concerns.
- If we can’t find a way to make you happy, we’ll take the mattress back and reimburse your purchase price, less round trip shipping costs.
If you decide that your SONU Sleep Mattress isn’t right for you within your trial period, we're happy to help troubleshoot or initiate the return process. Explore our Return Policy for directions on initiating your return.
No, you can discard all packing materials.
Depending on state and local regulations, we either donate to a charity or recycle the mattress.
Our mattresses are made-to-order, so the product takes a little more time to get to you (they’re not sitting in a warehouse somewhere collecting dust). The mattress, once compressed, will ship directly to your door. We are currently experiencing delays due to COVID-19, so it may take up to two weeks to receive your mattress. You will be emailed a tracking number as soon as your order ships.
Once a package has shipped, you'll receive a FedEx tracking number that you can use to follow your package. Please be aware that delivery may take longer during and after holidays or severe weather conditions. We recommend keeping a close eye on your order's tracking number.
View more on our FAQ Page...
Real Customers, Real Reviews
Shoppers and their reviews verified by Fera.ai
Thank YOU! Best mattress out there.★★★★★“After being a gymnast for 15 years, I haven't felt this much relief from the pain in my shoulders and my hips while sleeping!! Thank you!”Steph C.VERIFIED SHOPPERYUMA, AZ
Highly recommended!★★★★★“Creates the perfect space for your arm if you're a side sleeper. Changed the way I sleep forever.”Justin S.VERIFIED SHOPPERENTERPRISE, MS
AMAZING★★★★★“So I actually own one of these. It's AMAZING. Yes it will take you a few weeks to get "used" to it... But that said, you will be AMAZED at how great your shoulders feel in the morning. Just unreal. Like sleep a full 8 hours without waking up type of sleep.”Jason R.VERIFIED SHOPPERBuffalo, NY
Excellent!★★★★★“I have very bad neck and back issues and this mattress is a dream! If you are a side sleeper you will love it and even if you like to sleep on you back you will love it! Very comfortable and totally worth the money!”Grace L.VERIFIED SHOPPERMARTINSVILLE, VA
Fantastic!★★★★★“i have suffered from shoulder pain while sleeping for several years, i had just about given up... then i saw this bed and decided one last try. i can't begin to explain what it feels like to sleep through an entire night... for the first time in 20 years the first weekend i had it. I'm so impressed with this bed... because what they are making is making a difference in people's lives.”Crystal G.VERIFIED SHOPPERNEW PALEST., IN
Lives up to the hype★★★★★“This comfort channel they made is next level. I never imagined that I would be able to put my arm in the mattress. Takes all the pressure off my shoulder, which I so so need. YES”Kim J.VERIFIED SHOPPERCAPE CORAL, FL
Highly recommended!★★★★★“I’m a side sleeper and I used to wake up with a dead feeling arm from lying on it all night. Finally a mattress with a pocket for my arm. I tried all the pillows and even very expensive mattresses in the past, but nothing cured my circulation problems until I got the sonu sleep mattress. I love it!”Nic D.VERIFIED SHOPPERChicago, IL
Fantastic!★★★★★“...Sonu mattresses are in a league all by themselves. This is the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on. I have no more shoulder pain and numbness. I can now sleep through the night and not wake up in pain. If anyone is even thinking about getting a Sonu sleep system don’t think anymore. Pull that trigger. I 100% gaurentee you will not be disappointed.”Christopher B.VERIFIED SHOPPERGRANTVILLE, PA
Made In The U.S.A.
The SONU Sleep System was designed and developed in California, and is manufactured only in the United States - made with the highest quality materials and attention to detail for side sleepers everywhere.
* The SONU Sheets, Support Pillowcases and Mattress Protectors are imported products. All other SONU products are made in the United States.